Friday, September 27, 2013

New beginnings

I know the title might not make sense purely because its not a new year or anything, but its a new beginning for me. I have finally began to smell the roses that is my life and I've begun to walk away from that dark and toxic place I was in. So PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE  TO LEARN AND GROW FROM HERE
. My first order of agenda is to blog like hell and use this avenue as a way to self express and as a sort of visual and textual( #DontJudgeMyEnglish) diary to one day look back on. This blog wont necessarily have a theme and might not get any followers or any support, but that's okay because I am doing this for me and for my own sanity. By any chance if your an actual human being reading this, proceed with caution for my thoughts and views will not be censored. if you enjoy please follow and spread the word, if not then truly there is nothing I can do for you, because this is me and this is my therapy.

“Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”   - Carl Bard

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment